Welcome to feeling great again . . with wellness symbol gifts to help people to get well soon, or just to make someone feel better and more healthy
Wellness symbol gifts are popular at the moment because of the world health or medical care crisis. But what type of present makes the best wellness gift for wellbeing to make someone like me feel better, healthier and well – or as a gift to a friend to say Get Well Soon?
SEE examples of Gifts to wish Good Health and Wellness in our SHOP
Here is a list of 20 of our best gifts for Wellness to say Get Well Soon and/or Be Healthy and Well:
- 1) Leather bracelet for Wellness: A unique piece of jewellery said to offer protection and wellbeing: Wellness symbols are common in Get Well Soon gifts and this bracelet features the Indalo symbol of wellness and protection – one of the best gifts for wellness. It could be the perfect gift to wish someone protection and good health. Encourage friends and loved ones to be lucky and healthy by sending them this meaningful present: A constant reminder to live life to the full, but conscious of healthy living and wellness.
- 2) Indalo Man necklace for wellness and luck: Another Indalo-based product: The Indalo has long been a symbol of protection from all things bad – including things that affect a person’s health and prosperity. So help friends and loved-ones have good luck and wellbeing with this magical lucky charm protection necklace.
But what are health and wellness symbols?
There are a number of wellness symbols from various cultures around the world. Some are rooted in history, others relate to culture, religion and beliefs.
The Christian faith is a good example of this with faith charms like the Latin Cross being relied on many people to help protect them from adversity (and bad health):
- 3) Circle of light cross necklace to say Take Care: A gift for protection which would be an ideal gift to say Take Care and Be Safe because it is a symbol of faith. Indeed, the Christian cross faith charm is well-known as a wellness symbol, from a faith point of view. This one is encircled in sparkling crystals and so makes a lovely gift to pass on your sentiments of concern to your friends and loved-ones – especially those about to embark on something new, challenging or risky, or those who are suffering from sickness or ill health at the moment. With the presence of the Christian cross inside the circle, and the religious faith that it might represent, this faith charm can act as a reminder to be careful and to pass on your message to Take Care. So this necklace would make an ideal gift to make someone feel better and a wonderful gift for wellness to give to a friend / colleague / loved-one – especially one with Christian beliefs who is perhaps having to go into hospital for an operation, or just feeling a bit under the weather at the moment.
What wellness symbol is the best?
We have looked all over the world for the best wellness symbol – and few come close to that of the Indalo figure. For example:
– The Lotus flower: In reality this is a symbol of enlightenment, of Buddhism, of reincarnation and re-birth.
– The Hamsa Hand of Fatima is definitely a symbol of protection although it tends to be centred around the beliefs of Middle East cultures.
– Yin-Yang: Rooted in Chinese philosophy, this tends to reflect balance in life overall.
– The Tree of Life shows that each of us is part of something bigger, and is a symbol of unity which concerns development, growth and connection rather than wellness.
When one considers all the above, it is plain to see why the Indalo is considered one of the best symbols of Wellness:
- 4) Indalo Man necklace for health and wellbeing – steel: This would make a unique gift to inspire good fortune and wellness. The Indalo is known for its qualities of protection from all things that affect a person’s health and prosperity. So with this necklace, you can inspire your friends and family to be healthy and well. This is especially true in these difficult times with more people than normal ending up in hospital where patients are probably feeling a bit lonely. So with this gift you can ensure they know that you are there for them: It makes an ideal present to wish protection and wellbeing.
- 5) Wellness bracelet: A gift of jewellery to wish luck and good health, helping someone feel good (or better about themselves if they are feeling ill, sick or under the weather). It features the Indalo which is considered a special good luck charm to bring prosperity and good health so perhaps you can help your friends or loved-ones feel better and well by sending them this meaningful present – a gift for wellness. Do you know someone who needs to feel a bit more healthy at the moment? Show them you care with this vibrant leather bracelet . . it makes a thoughtful gift for someone with any form of sickness or illness.
Gift to help someone feel good or better
- 6) Health-shield necklace with shell: You could gift this Health-Shield necklace to inspire your friends and loved-ones to live more healthily each day: It makes a powerful gift of faith as a wellness symbol to say Stay Healthy and so it is an ideal way to wish someone good health and perhaps help them feel better about themselves.
So what is a good wellness gift?
Once again, we return to the Indalo:
- 7) Indalo stud earrings ~ silver with zirconita for wellness: These delightful little sterling-silver-and-zirconium stud earrings make an ideal gift for wellness: They feature the Indalo symbol of protection, good fortune and wellness – enabling you to pass on the spirit of luck and good health to the person you are trying to comfort.
Gifts to make someone feel better?
Encourage your friends and loved-ones to be confident, lucky and well.
Give them something which combines features of protection and good fortune:
- 8)) Indalo earrings ~ a jewellery gift for luck, protection + health: This would be an ideal gift for someone travelling, starting something new, or facing a challenge (even retiring), to help make them feel more positive. With the accompanying information card (optionally available with all our gifts) it is an easy way to show someone that you really care about their wellbeing.
- 9) Cross necklace to say Take Care: This would make a lovely gift of faith for someone with Catholic / Christian beliefs . . sent with love, offering protection and wellbeing and making sure that someone knows you are there for them in their time of need or worry. The heart and cross combination makes it a truly meaningful way to pass on your sentiments of concern to your friends and loved-ones – especially those about to embark on something new or challenging, or to those who are possibly feeling a bit unwell at the moment. The combination of the heart with the Christian cross, and the religious faith that it represents, can act as a Get Well Soon present for someone who is not feeling great at the moment, or perhaps having to go to the Doctors – or Hospital for an operation.
And something to make ME feel better . . personally?
- 10) Angel wings + heart necklace for protection: A Guardian Angel is said to help watch over people, and give them a feeling of protection and wellness. So this could be perfect for someone with an illness and to help make people feel better. The caring Angel Wings signify protection and safekeeping: The tiny enclosed heart is an added bonus delineating love; and so this is also a great way to pass on your feelings of concern and well-being to a friend or loved-one.
How can I feel better personally?
- 11 Christian cross in circle necklace for care and guidance: For Christian believers, the cross is said to pass on confidence and wellness – offering both protection and wellbeing: And this one features a tiny cut-out heart in the circle for love. The combination of a heart with the Christian cross in this necklace, and the religious faith that it represents, means that it could be a source of comfort for someone who is unwell at the moment: The heart and cross combination also makes an ideal present too – a gift of faith to pass on your sentiments of concern to your friends and loved-ones – especially those who are feeling a bit grotty or unwell. It is the ideal gift of faith . . sent with love, offering protection and wellbeing, making sure that the recipient knows you are there for them and caring about them.
Gift to wish someone well
- 12) Indalo wellness bracelet, leather: This bracelet is said to offer protection, wellness and good fortune – particularly for someone who is not feeling themselves at the moment, lacking in positiveness, or unwell. Do you know someone who needs to feel a bit more positive and healthy at the moment? Show them you care with this special leather bracelet.
- 13) Shamballa bracelet of Indian agate for wellness: In these strange times when we can’t even see our sick friends and family, a gift is a special way to show them that they are in your thoughts. And this meaningful present (being a combination of protection and wellness symbols) would be an ideal gift for wellness, implying tranquility, inner strength and protection: Shamballa is said to impart peace and calm when someone is facing new challenges, and maybe shield them from stress (and the illness this can cause).
- 14) Indalo Man earrings ~ gold-filled, dancing for health: Gift the spirit of good luck and wellness with these delightful gold-filled earrings which feature the Indalo – a symbol of protection and good fortune, and an ideal Get Well Soon present. People in hospital or even unwell at home can feel pretty lonely: These earrings would make a lovely gift to show them that they are not alone and that you are thinking about them – and that you care about their wellbeing, so they can feel as comfortable as possible during their recovery.
A Get Well Soon gift with meaning
- 15) Lourdes water jewellery ~ shark’s tooth necklace: This necklace would make an ideal gift for hope and faith and a great gift for wellness. The small pendant contains water from Lourdes – said to heal the body and soul and help with people’s health and wellbeing. This could be perfect for someone who is feeling sick or under the weather at the moment . . or perhaps just a bit down after bad news from the doctor. Many believe that Lourdes water imparts a feeling of wholeness and calmness – especially in bad times of illness and despair. And with this necklace, you could help share this belief with the people you are close to, wishing them to overcome their medical problems and get well soon: A great gift to wish someone well.
- 16) Lucky Jade necklace for wellness: This is a wellness gift with a difference, combining the protective wellness symbol of the Indalo with the supposed energy-giving qualities of Jade to make a lovely Get Well gift. Jade is well-known in the East as the gemstone of “eternity, longevity, and energy”. Jade is said to increase body strength and was worshiped in times gone by for its life-extending powers. This would make the perfect present to encourage health and good fortune: A gift for wellness; a gift of love; and a gift to say Get Well Soon.
- 17) Indalo mojo ~ silver Indalo pendant, for protection + health: When you are unwell and/or recovering at home it can be stressful. So this charming pendant for luck and protection would make a welcome present to say I’m thinking of you and Take Care . . a unique gift to make someone feel better. It is the ideal present for any special event or occasion, or to show someone you are thinking about them and their wellness.
Gifts of caring for people who are unwell, not themselves, tired, lethargic and lacking in energy at the moment
- 18) Lucky carnelian jewellery set: Why not try this unique jewellery set said to promote good fortune, inner strength and wellness.
- 19) Sodalite bracelet with gold-filled Indalo for wellness: This unique item of jewelry is said to instil feelings of calm . . and good health. Do you know someone who could do with a more calm and tranquil approach to life’s current challenges, and some better health and good fortune? Give them your support with this beautiful Sodalite and Indalo bracelet and perhaps help them feel more happy and content.
- 20) Our final recommendation is one of common observation: Symbols of protection have been used to promise wellness and good health for centuries – from those of the Native Indian tribes of North America to the Ancient Greeks; from the Middle Eastern and Egyptian priests to the revered healers of Europe: And, over the years, many of these symbols have evolved into wellness symbols which are said to have powers to help heal sick people. But one mustn’t forget the so-called Placebo Effect which has a strong influence on wellness. However, isn’t the Placebo Effect just another manifestation of the principle of faith upon which these wellness symbols rely . . whatever religion or spiritual beliefs someone may have?
SEE examples of Gifts to wish Good Health and Wellness in our SHOP
You must be logged in to post a comment.