Wellness Gifts: A wellness necklace or bracelet is a gift for good health and part of our latest Jewellery for Good Health range
We have new products: See our SHOP for the latest WELLNESS GIFTS and health protector gifts
Brain fog? Lacking in energy? Stressed at work? Welcome to the concept of feeling good again and welcome to peace of mind with some of our latest wellness gifts.
Feel good gifts
As we get older, our health becomes more fragile in terms of our general well-being. So we need to be more aware of the things that affect our wellness – or things that make us feel good (or unwell) on a day-to-day basis.
Wellness jewellery such as this is crucial in this respect – making a perfect gift to pass on wishes of good health . . and protection from some of the causes of ill-health and debility.
It is a constant reminder of good health goals and desires. It doesn’t make you more healthy per se . . it merely expresses a DESIRE to be healthy – a “representation” of good health practices and concepts and, as such, a powerful aide-memoire to adhere to the principles of a healthy lifestyle wherever possible.
Studies have shown that symbolic tokens and keepsakes can boost people’s awareness, with many admitting there’s power in a thought made positive by a meaningful charm – being a constant reminder of purpose and desires.
Jewellery gifts for stress relief and anxiety
Jewellery for wellness and health like our wellness necklaces and bracelets are hugely popular at the moment – as both gifts, and for personal use. Many see them as a health protector . . something to ward off sickness and ill-health. In reality, they are more like ‘tokens’ of good health – not a prescriptive solution to illness but rather an aide memoire to strive for a better, more healthy lifestyle.
This principle relies on faith (or belief) – whether that be actual religious faith (as is the case with a necklace bearing a Christian symbol like the Cross, for example), or a more spiritual belief relating to other common health symbols such as the Lotus Flower, Yin-Yang, Hamsa or Indalo figure. All these symbols are centuries old, and millions of people around the world put faith in them for protection on a daily basis. When the protection sought is against ill-health, they can become a “health protector” and, if gifted can pass on wishes of well-being and good health.
Stay well gifts
Take a look at this Wellness Necklace featuring the Indalo symbol for protection, good fortune and well-being: The Indalo is a well-known symbol of protection, wellness and good luck and is said to create a positive attitude to health, and to help achieve the goal of overall wellness.The Indalo Man posture, with arms extended, is said to unify the body, mind and spirit in harmony with nature, internalising goals for good health, and promoting overall wellness. It is said to create a balance in life.
Not only could the Indalo help make you (or a friend) feel more healthy by giving you a positive attitude to healing, but it could also help maintain a certain wellness and good health by offering its attributes as one of the great symbols of protection.
You can wish your friends or loved-ones well by sending them a meaningful present to promote general health and wellness. Even a small inspirational token can really make a difference. It would be a lovely little gift to show that you care about their health, prosperity and well-being.
You can also see symbolic wellness necklaces in our SHOP based on Christian health gifts and faith charm jewelry, and Christian symbols for healing and wellbeing . . all founded on various talismans and amulets for healing and protection. The power of the mind to influence the body is well-known and many religious people believe that faith in their God can help heal them and others.
We have a great selection of health and wellness necklaces and bracelets as presents in our SHOP that might be suitable as a gift for health protection.
Welcome to feeling great again . . with wellness symbol gifts to help people to get well soon, or just to make someone feel better and more healthy
Wellness symbol gifts are popular at the moment because of the world health or medical care crisis. But what type of present makes the best wellness gift for wellbeing to make someone like me feel better, healthier and well – or as a gift to a friend to say Get Well Soon?
Here is a list of 20 of our best gifts for Wellness to say Get Well Soon and/or Be Healthy and Well:
1) Leather bracelet for Wellness: A unique piece of jewellery said to offer protection and wellbeing: Wellness symbols are common in Get Well Soon gifts and this bracelet features the Indalo symbol of wellness and protection – one of the best gifts for wellness. It could be the perfect gift to wish someone protection and good health. Encourage friends and loved ones to be lucky and healthy by sending them this meaningful present: A constant reminder to live life to the full, but conscious of healthy living and wellness.
2) Indalo Man necklace for wellness and luck: Another Indalo-based product: The Indalo has long been a symbol of protection from all things bad – including things that affect a person’s health and prosperity. So help friends and loved-ones have good luck and wellbeing with this magical lucky charm protection necklace.
But what are health and wellness symbols?
There are a number of wellness symbols from various cultures around the world. Some are rooted in history, others relate to culture, religion and beliefs.
The Christian faith is a good example of this with faith charms like the Latin Cross being relied on many people to help protect them from adversity (and bad health):
3) Circle of light cross necklace to say Take Care: A gift for protection which would be an ideal gift to say Take Care and Be Safe because it is a symbol of faith. Indeed, the Christian cross faith charm is well-known as a wellness symbol, from a faith point of view. This one is encircled in sparkling crystals and so makes a lovely gift to pass on your sentiments of concern to your friends and loved-ones – especially those about to embark on something new, challenging or risky, or those who are suffering from sickness or ill health at the moment. With the presence of the Christian cross inside the circle, and the religious faith that it might represent, this faith charm can act as a reminder to be careful and to pass on your message to Take Care. So this necklace would make an ideal gift to make someone feel better and a wonderful gift for wellness to give to a friend / colleague / loved-one – especially one with Christian beliefs who is perhaps having to go into hospital for an operation, or just feeling a bit under the weather at the moment.
What wellness symbol is the best?
We have looked all over the world for the best wellness symbol – and few come close to that of the Indalo figure. For example:
– The Lotus flower: In reality this is a symbol of enlightenment, of Buddhism, of reincarnation and re-birth. – The Hamsa Hand of Fatima is definitely a symbol of protection although it tends to be centred around the beliefs of Middle East cultures. – Yin-Yang: Rooted in Chinese philosophy, this tends to reflect balance in life overall. – The Tree of Life shows that each of us is part of something bigger, and is a symbol of unity which concerns development, growth and connection rather than wellness.
When one considers all the above, it is plain to see why the Indalo is considered one of the best symbols of Wellness:
4) Indalo Man necklace for health and wellbeing – steel: This would make a unique gift to inspire good fortune and wellness. The Indalo is known for its qualities of protection from all things that affect a person’s health and prosperity. So with this necklace, you can inspire your friends and family to be healthy and well. This is especially true in these difficult times with more people than normal ending up in hospital where patients are probably feeling a bit lonely. So with this gift you can ensure they know that you are there for them: It makes an ideal present to wish protection and wellbeing.
5) Wellness bracelet: A gift of jewellery to wish luck and good health, helping someone feel good (or better about themselves if they are feeling ill, sick or under the weather). It features the Indalo which is considered a special good luck charm to bring prosperity and good health so perhaps you can help your friends or loved-ones feel better and well by sending them this meaningful present – a gift for wellness. Do you know someone who needs to feel a bit more healthy at the moment? Show them you care with this vibrant leather bracelet . . it makes a thoughtful gift for someone with any form of sickness or illness.
Gift to help someone feel good or better
6) Health-shield necklace with shell: You could gift this Health-Shield necklace to inspire your friends and loved-ones to live more healthily each day: It makes a powerful gift of faith as a wellness symbol to say Stay Healthy and so it is an ideal way to wish someone good health and perhaps help them feel better about themselves.
So what is a good wellness gift?
Once again, we return to the Indalo:
7) Indalo stud earrings ~ silver with zirconita for wellness: These delightful little sterling-silver-and-zirconium stud earrings make an ideal gift for wellness: They feature the Indalo symbol of protection, good fortune and wellness – enabling you to pass on the spirit of luck and good health to the person you are trying to comfort.
Gifts to make someone feel better?
Encourage your friends and loved-ones to be confident, lucky and well.
Give them something which combines features of protection and good fortune:
8)) Indalo earrings ~ a jewellery gift for luck, protection + health: This would be an ideal gift for someone travelling, starting something new, or facing a challenge (even retiring), to help make them feel more positive. With the accompanying information card (optionally available with all our gifts) it is an easy way to show someone that you really care about their wellbeing.
9) Cross necklace to say Take Care: This would make a lovely gift of faith for someone with Catholic / Christian beliefs . . sent with love, offering protection and wellbeing and making sure that someone knows you are there for them in their time of need or worry. The heart and cross combination makes it a truly meaningful way to pass on your sentiments of concern to your friends and loved-ones – especially those about to embark on something new or challenging, or to those who are possibly feeling a bit unwell at the moment. The combination of the heart with the Christian cross, and the religious faith that it represents, can act as a Get Well Soon present for someone who is not feeling great at the moment, or perhaps having to go to the Doctors – or Hospital for an operation.
And something to make ME feel better . . personally?
10) Angel wings + heart necklace for protection: A Guardian Angel is said to help watch over people, and give them a feeling of protection and wellness. So this could be perfect for someone with an illness and to help make people feel better. The caring Angel Wings signify protection and safekeeping: The tiny enclosed heart is an added bonus delineating love; and so this is also a great way to pass on your feelings of concern and well-being to a friend or loved-one.
How can I feel better personally?
11 Christian cross in circle necklace for care and guidance: For Christian believers, the cross is said to pass on confidence and wellness – offering both protection and wellbeing: And this one features a tiny cut-out heart in the circle for love. The combination of a heart with the Christian cross in this necklace, and the religious faith that it represents, means that it could be a source of comfort for someone who is unwell at the moment: The heart and cross combination also makes an ideal present too – a gift of faith to pass on your sentiments of concern to your friends and loved-ones – especially those who are feeling a bit grotty or unwell. It is the ideal gift of faith . . sent with love, offering protection and wellbeing, making sure that the recipient knows you are there for them and caring about them.
Gift to wish someone well
12) Indalo wellness bracelet, leather: This bracelet is said to offer protection, wellness and good fortune – particularly for someone who is not feeling themselves at the moment, lacking in positiveness, or unwell. Do you know someone who needs to feel a bit more positive and healthy at the moment? Show them you care with this special leather bracelet.
13) Shamballa bracelet of Indian agate for wellness: In these strange times when we can’t even see our sick friends and family, a gift is a special way to show them that they are in your thoughts. And this meaningful present (being a combination of protection and wellness symbols) would be an ideal gift for wellness, implying tranquility, inner strength and protection: Shamballa is said to impart peace and calm when someone is facing new challenges, and maybe shield them from stress (and the illness this can cause).
14) Indalo Man earrings ~ gold-filled, dancing for health: Gift the spirit of good luck and wellness with these delightful gold-filled earrings which feature the Indalo – a symbol of protection and good fortune, and an ideal Get Well Soon present. People in hospital or even unwell at home can feel pretty lonely: These earrings would make a lovely gift to show them that they are not alone and that you are thinking about them – and that you care about their wellbeing, so they can feel as comfortable as possible during their recovery.
A Get Well Soon gift with meaning
15) Lourdes water jewellery ~ shark’s tooth necklace: This necklace would make an ideal gift for hope and faith and a great gift for wellness. The small pendant contains water from Lourdes – said to heal the body and soul and help with people’s health and wellbeing. This could be perfect for someone who is feeling sick or under the weather at the moment . . or perhaps just a bit down after bad news from the doctor. Many believe that Lourdes water imparts a feeling of wholeness and calmness – especially in bad times of illness and despair. And with this necklace, you could help share this belief with the people you are close to, wishing them to overcome their medical problems and get well soon: A great gift to wish someone well.
16) Lucky Jade necklace for wellness: This is a wellness gift with a difference, combining the protective wellness symbol of the Indalo with the supposed energy-giving qualities of Jade to make a lovely Get Well gift. Jade is well-known in the East as the gemstone of “eternity, longevity, and energy”. Jade is said to increase body strength and was worshiped in times gone by for its life-extending powers. This would make the perfect present to encourage health and good fortune: A gift for wellness; a gift of love; and a gift to say Get Well Soon.
17) Indalo mojo ~ silver Indalo pendant, for protection + health: When you are unwell and/or recovering at home it can be stressful. So this charming pendant for luck and protection would make a welcome present to say I’m thinking of you and Take Care . . a unique gift to make someone feel better. It is the ideal present for any special event or occasion, or to show someone you are thinking about them and their wellness.
Gifts of caring for people who are unwell, not themselves, tired, lethargic and lacking in energy at the moment
19) Sodalite bracelet with gold-filled Indalo for wellness: This unique item of jewelry is said to instil feelings of calm . . and good health. Do you know someone who could do with a more calm and tranquil approach to life’s current challenges, and some better health and good fortune? Give them your support with this beautiful Sodalite and Indalo bracelet and perhaps help them feel more happy and content.
20) Our final recommendation is one of common observation: Symbols of protection have been used to promise wellness and good health for centuries – from those of the Native Indian tribes of North America to the Ancient Greeks; from the Middle Eastern and Egyptian priests to the revered healers of Europe: And, over the years, many of these symbols have evolved into wellness symbols which are said to have powers to help heal sick people. But one mustn’t forget the so-called Placebo Effect which has a strong influence on wellness. However, isn’t the Placebo Effect just another manifestation of the principle of faith upon which these wellness symbols rely . . whatever religion or spiritual beliefs someone may have?
30 gifts for people who want to live healthier – based on Christian beliefs for health protection and healing
Health protection gifts are big business at the moment because of the global health crisis. So, can good health be enhanced simply by having more faith in one’s beliefs? SEE our SHOP for Christian health gifts, Christian symbols for healing, and Christian symbols for health and wellbeing . . all based on various talismans and amulets for healing and protection . . as well as charms to wish good luck with respect to the role that luck might play in good health.
Is good health just a matter of good health practices?
Or: Is good health a matter of faith too? And: What part does good fortune play in all of this?
In other words, is good health a matter of good health practices, AND faith, with a measure of good luck thrown in too?
Christian health gifts?
The power of the mind to influence the body is well-known and, in particular, many Christians believe that God can heal sick people through the power of the Holy Spirit: (This is also sometimes called supernatural healing, divine healing, or miracle healing, among other things.) But, in all cases, an element of Faith is involved.
NCBI, the National Centre for Biotechnology Information (which advances health by providing access to medical information online), notes that: Faith healing is a method of treating illnesses through the exercise of faith rather than (or, in addition to) medical methods.
Strong scientific evidence suggests that individuals who regularly participate in spiritual worship (or related activities) and who feel strongly that spirituality (or the presence of a higher being such as God) are sources of strength and comfort are, in general, healthier people: They possess greater healing capabilities than those who don’t believe in such things. NCBI goes on to say that it is critical that physicians and health care providers listen to all aspects of their patients’ lives because it can affect the decision-making process.
Christian symbols for health?
Religious convictions may affect not only health care, but healthcare decision-making too, and NCBI concludes that spirituality may be important in patient health and coping. An example of this is prayer, which many believe can improve health outcomes. In fact, more than three quarters of Americans believe that prayer can help to heal people. In a survey, a similar number of doctors said that they too believed in miraculous healings.
Christian symbols for healing?
So, how exactly do we use this information to help achieve better health protection . . especially in this topsy-turvy world of the 21st Century with its global pandemics and the like? And what role does luck or mere chance play in health?
When someone becomes ill they start to look around for reasons as to why this misfortune has occurred. Some may feel that their Gods are against them; others may think that it is simply bad luck – and that fate has dealt them a bad blow.
Has bad luck really played a part in their misfortune?
Christian symbols of protection?
Nobody knows for sure, but there are many who feel that a religious or lucky charm of some description could help them avoid the bad things in life . . whether that be in health matters, financial circumstances, their love life, success, or indeed in life in general, and many so-called lucky charms are based on symbols of protection (particularly those from Asia and the Far East), or on religious beliefs such as in the Christian faith.
If the truth be known, it is probably both faith AND luck that are relevant.
Jewellery with meaning:
We have curated a selection of gifts in our SHOP that might be suitable as a gift for health protection, particularly for people with spiritual beliefs (and especially those of the Christian faith) and some others from the point of view of Good Luck (since good luck can sometimes play a role in the sphere of health too:
Gifts for health protection?
Angels are thought to be spiritual beings who interact with people on earth at God’s direction. The word “Angel” comes from the Greek ‘Angelos’ meaning “messenger.” They are said to watch over us and protect us from harm.
Do Christian beliefs bolster good health? Many believe just so
Christian symbols for health and wellbeing
Other Christian symbols for healing and health protection
Scallop shell jewellery is worn as a symbol of faith, and the use of the scallop shell as a means of protection (or as a protective charm) dates back to the Middle Ages: It is the traditional emblem of St. James (James the Greater (one of the Twelve Apostles) and the patron saint of Spain and Portugal). Symbolically, the scallop shell is believed to signify the rebirth of a person, their resurrection, and the overcoming of problems.
Other symbolic gifts to wish good health
The anchor is a Christian symbol for hope and steadfastness. The source for this symbol is said to be Hebrews 6:19: “Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast.” Anchors are found in many inscriptions in the catacombs of Rome and they were also carved on old Christian gems.
And Butterflies? Because the butterfly metamorphoses from a lowly caterpillar to a chrysalis and finally into a beautiful butterfly, it has a strong resurrection significance – a sign of New Beginnings . . a New Start.
Although it is widely believed that the meaning of clovers pre-dates Christianity – going back to a time when clovers were used as Celtic charms, the lucky clover has Christian significance too – especially in Ireland. The Celts once extended across Ireland and into much of Western Europe and the Celtic priests, the Druids, considered them a sign of good luck, allegedly protecting against evil spirits and warding off misfortune and ill-health. In Irish Christian tradition, the Shamrock (or 3-leaf clover) represents the Holy Trinity: One leaf for the Father, one for the Son and one for the Holy Spirit. When a Shamrock has a fourth leaf, it represents God’s Grace, and so encapsulates everything that a person could want.
But overall, few symbols exist that are as widely recognised or hold as much meaning as the Cross. It is used worldwide to symbolise Christianity – and Faith in positive outcomes.
You must be logged in to post a comment.